Thule Aftermarket Roof Rack

cheesoots

Reactions
FYI

I submitted an inquiry to Thule for a roof rack solution 19Dec.

Please see below for reply:

Thank you for contacting Thule Group and for your patience. We are currently working diligently to design the safest, most secure installation for this vehicle with a Flush Railing System. Please check the Fit Guide again in 4-6 weeks for update.
We can expect a compatible solution around February 2017.

ATXQX30

Reactions
Thats awesome, I've been contemplating getting a tow hitch just for my bike.

Reactions
Hello, Just joined, I posted this on a different forum.

Hello,

I'm looking at purchasing a QX30 AWD. I'm wondering if anybody has purchased cross bars for the roof rack. I'm in Canada and the dealer tells me that they do not have them and not sure when they will arrive. He suggested that I go to a Thule dealer. I have spoken to the Thule dealer and the fit software shows a fit kit 3117 ? but when I look at the instructions online this does not look correct as it is for a fix mount. I currently own a Mercedes and was at the dealer looking at the GLA and the roof rails on GLA look the exact same. Are they interchangeable ? I wonder if I could use the MB Cross Bars PN# A1568900093.

https://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/acce...el-GLA250W/class-GLA/id-OEMPartNo:A2048901393

When I check Thule online software if shows a Fit Kit # 4049 for the GLA, looking at these instructions that make sense as it clamps around the rails. This is unfortunately is a much more expensive option @ $550+/- vs. the Cross Bars from MB?s accessories website @ $305.00 - Ebay $260+/- .

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/OEM-Mercedes...ash=item35fbc2b32d:g:DZsAAOSwv0tVIs5K&vxp=mtr

Thanks so much and have a great day.

Reactions
My response from Infiniti

Dear Rob,

Thank you for contacting us and for your interest in the 2017 Infiniti QX30.

We are unable to find any information on crossbar availability for the QX30. We understand that you have already spoken with a local Infiniti retailer, however a parts manager there will be the best resource to speak with about the availability of QX30 crossbars or any options that may be available. They have the resources and the training to properly assess the vehicle and the parts.

You can find the business hours and contact information for your local Infiniti retailer by accessing the Locate A Retailer page on the Infiniti USA website, entering your zip code, and clicking ?Search?. For your convenience, we have information for the Infiniti retailer nearest to the zip code you provided.

Baker Infiniti Charleston
1513 Savannah Hwy
Charleston, SC 29407
(843) 852-4001

Service Hours:

Mon ? Fri: 7:30 AM ? 6:00 PM
Sat: 8:00 AM ? 4:00 PM
Sun: Closed

If you have any additional questions or would like assistance in your shopping journey, please feel free to contact us at (800) 713-3181. Our business hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM and Saturday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM Eastern. You may also click here to chat with a Customer Loyalty Manager 7 days a week from 9:00 AM to Midnight Eastern.

At Infiniti, we strive to provide the highest level of customer service. Please take a moment to provide your feedback through our quick survey: Click Here

Once again, we thank you for contacting us and for your interest in the 2017 Infiniti QX30.

Sincerely,

Mackenzie

If you do not wish to receive marketing e-mails from Infiniti in the future, click here and unsubscribe by submitting the e-mail address you want to have removed from our list.

To view Infiniti?s privacy policy, please click here

Infiniti Marketing
Mail Stop P3C
P.O. Box 685003
Franklin TN 37068-5003

Reactions
We put on the stock MB - GLA/GLC/C Class racks last night and they are a perfect fit on the QX30. Slick mounting system no tools required.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-GENUINE...-BARS-GLA-CLASS-X156-1568900093-/222123075418

@ $255.00 if you wait for the ebuck deals you can get 10% back. Effectively we paid $229.50 delivered - no taxes. - I have Thule on my M-B and the aluminum extrusion profile sure looks the same.