Welcome to Infiniti QX30 Forum, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Register

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points

What did you drive/owned before the QX30?

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    My old X3.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    MB R320

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    How did you like the R? My wife and I came close to getting one but then decided on a GL.

Quote Originally Posted by radman_mb View Post
    MB R320

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    I actually drive a GL as well. My wife use to drive the R and last year she bought a ML. Our son in university was driving the R on weekends. I loved the ride and room in the R I would drive it most days for the last year when my son was in school. I would take it on any long trips as I could drive it for hours it was so comfortable. Unfortunately he was stopped on the highway in stop and go traffic as was a new ML behind him and some young lady in her 20’s in a brand new land rover hit them at 50 mph. Nobody hurt but all 3 cars were written off. It was a blessing in the end as we were having lots of issues with the R in the last year. So my son has ended up with a new QX to drive on the weekends when he is home. How do you like the GL? My wife liked the QX as the layout was the same as her ML.

Administrator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    Glad your son came out ok. Yes we love our GL and our QX is mainly used by my wife too. We were originally looking at a GLA but decided to test drive the QX and ended up purchasing it.

Quote Originally Posted by radman_mb View Post
    I actually drive a GL as well. My wife use to drive the R and last year she bought a ML. Our son in university was driving the R on weekends. I loved the ride and room in the R I would drive it most days for the last year when my son was in school. I would take it on any long trips as I could drive it for hours it was so comfortable. Unfortunately he was stopped on the highway in stop and go traffic as was a new ML behind him and some young lady in her 20’s in a brand new land rover hit them at 50 mph. Nobody hurt but all 3 cars were written off. It was a blessing in the end as we were having lots of issues with the R in the last year. So my son has ended up with a new QX to drive on the weekends when he is home. How do you like the GL? My wife liked the QX as the layout was the same as her ML.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    Chevy Impala.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    Infiniti G35X Awesome engine 326HP......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    2010 Mitsubishi Ralliart Edition. The only thing I miss is the AWD, didnt opt for it on the QX30