Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

ArmadaFan

Administrator
Reactions
Welcome to the Nissan Armada Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!

Reactions
Hey newbie here....I have a 09 armada LE. My wife loves it but I don't think I would buy another.....lol

OP
A

ArmadaFan

Administrator
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Welcome aboard.

Reactions
Just joined, never thought I'd own a Nissan, but here I am. Gonna be leaning hard for information, tips and tricks.

rone347

Reactions
Good morning all. I am new to the Armada. Just purchased a Used 2017 in Apr 2021. Still getting accustomed to it. Learning something new everyday. The Drivers side low beam LED headlight burned out. Really got a shock on the price to get it replaced. Nissan dealership says about $1700.00 to replace it. Still in shock. Of course the warranty has expired. If anyone has any recommendations or thoughts about it, please reply.

ssouza3

Reactions
Hello Everyone I'm ssouza3 and I have a 2009 Nissan Armada LE. I got to say it's nice to meet fellow Armada ☺️ fans. These vehicles are solid

ssouza3

Reactions
Good morning all. I am new to the Armada. Just purchased a Used 2017 in Apr 2021. Still getting accustomed to it. Learning something new everyday. The Drivers side low beam LED headlight burned out. Really got a shock on the price to get it replaced. Nissan dealership says about $1700.00 to replace it. Still in shock. Of course the warranty has expired. If anyone has any recommendations or thoughts about it, please reply.
Wow ! That's expensive. I wonder if Amazon or ebay have a cheaper aftermarket fix?

Reactions
Hello everyone! I’m Toni I have a 2011 Armada SL she’s got 328k miles on her but runs like a dream! She’s been a good one for years now. But as with any older or sometimes even new ones have issues. Nothing with the motor or transmission but electrical shorts. I’m needing a little help figuring her out. Thanks for having me here from Nashville Tennessee!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk